Search the forum,

Discuss What Adhesive Onto Masterboard Around A Stove? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

daztheoneclaw

We have a double sided stove that sits on a metal support frame. Around the stove is a metal stud 'box' that is skinned with Masterboard. What would people recommend as a 'heat proof' adhesive and also a suitable grout? The Masterboard gets warm, but certainly not red hot.

Also one side of the box is to be tiled in a split slate effect tile which has no grout gaps as such. What can I mix in with the adhesive to make it go black so that any slight gaps do not show through the tiles?

Any help very gratefully received.

Reply to What Adhesive Onto Masterboard Around A Stove? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen