Search the forum,

Discuss wedi course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Only £60 a day - your not getting much to promote their product are you!
I see what you're saying John, that's why i posted this. I've heard nothing but good reports about the schluter course and wondered if anyone had done this one.
I agree it should be free but £120 isn't a great deal of money and it would be recouped with ease on the back of one job gained from doing this course.

O

One Day

I went to the Manchester course about 2yrs ago. Was very worthwhile. I've had one enquiry since then and nothing came if it. That's not the reason i went though. Just to stay in the know.
Personally, i prefer Schluter - even though it's a total pain to buy.
The Schluter courses are free. I didn't get charged for the Wedi course and i refuse to pay for such courses.
If a company wants me, they can meet me half way on the cost. I give my time free to attend, so their time should be free too.

Reply to wedi course in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays