Search the forum,

Discuss washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

howard

i have a plasplug wash boy for sale it has only been used twice so its in good condition it is still under guarantee any reasonable offer accepted

grouttank.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GROUT WASH BOY (PTGWT030)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20 litre tank with lid and ribbed rollers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flat sponge and corner sponge float included. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unique water filtration system. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Integral carry handle. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Portable - easy to transport during use.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lid becomes useful tray for wet sponges.[/FONT]

C

CLAYS TILES

dh £1 i'll raise you £2...........

how much do you want roughly m8?
does that inc. postage?
----
i've sent you a pm about your washboy!
did you see it m8?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

i have a plasplug wash boy for sale it has only been used twice so its in good condition it is still under guarantee any reasonable offer accepted

View attachment 878

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GROUT WASH BOY (PTGWT030)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20 litre tank with lid and ribbed rollers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flat sponge and corner sponge float included. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unique water filtration system. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Integral carry handle. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Portable - easy to transport during use.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lid becomes useful tray for wet sponges.[/FONT]
Not packing up Howie are you ?...................grouting that is.....Gaz

C

CLAYS TILES

hi howard, i'm still interested in washboy but you've not come back to me about it! i've sent you a pm, maybe you've missed it!!! let me know please

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
hi howard, i'm still interested in washboy but you've not come back to me about it! i've sent you a pm, maybe you've missed it!!! let me know please

He responded to the email which comes to my inbox with....

Howard Via Email said:
sorry mate ive been really busy completeley forgot about it i will try to find out the cost tomoz im at work so if i finish before the post office shuts i will find out
cheers
howard

Reply to washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen