Currently reading:
washboy

Discuss washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

howard

i have a plasplug wash boy for sale it has only been used twice so its in good condition it is still under guarantee any reasonable offer accepted

grouttank.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GROUT WASH BOY (PTGWT030)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20 litre tank with lid and ribbed rollers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flat sponge and corner sponge float included. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unique water filtration system. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Integral carry handle. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Portable - easy to transport during use.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lid becomes useful tray for wet sponges.[/FONT]

G

GazTech

i have a plasplug wash boy for sale it has only been used twice so its in good condition it is still under guarantee any reasonable offer accepted

View attachment 878

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GROUT WASH BOY (PTGWT030)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20 litre tank with lid and ribbed rollers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flat sponge and corner sponge float included. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unique water filtration system. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Integral carry handle. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Portable - easy to transport during use.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lid becomes useful tray for wet sponges.[/FONT]
Not packing up Howie are you ?...................grouting that is.....Gaz

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
hi howard, i'm still interested in washboy but you've not come back to me about it! i've sent you a pm, maybe you've missed it!!! let me know please

He responded to the email which comes to my inbox with....

Howard Via Email said:
sorry mate ive been really busy completeley forgot about it i will try to find out the cost tomoz im at work so if i finish before the post office shuts i will find out
cheers
howard

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nah - it came to my inbox as he replied to the subscription message he got when you replied to his topic. lol Confusing hey? It does say in the email something along the lines of "your topic has been replied to, here's a copy of the message, please login to the forum to reply to the message" though I get many hitting the reply button in the email which then ends up being forwarded around the server till it reaches my inbox.

I normally wouldn't do anything but as it's you I replied to him telling him to come on here and replied to this with his email.

Reply to washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.