Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted D24000 wet cutter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jack123

Hiya thanks for reply.
Bedford is quite a hike from Newcastle.
how much did you want for the cutter?
whats condition like ?
thanks .

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade but haven't decided on a replacement yet, needs a new hose inlet at pump (hose just jams in ATM) and the angled cut knob is needing sorted as it doesn't tighten. If you aren't in a rush I would order the replacement parts and consider an offer? Pictures available at the weekend when I have it setup on a job I'm doing. Glasgow for collection, cheers JP

J

Jack123

I'm looking to upgrade but haven't decided on a replacement yet, needs a new hose inlet at pump (hose just jams in ATM) and the angled cut knob is needing sorted as it doesn't tighten. If you aren't in a rush I would order the replacement parts and consider an offer? Pictures available at the weekend when I have it setup on a job I'm doing. Glasgow for collection, cheers JP
Hi thanks for replying.
Sounds like it may have been worked a little hard for me.
Was looking for something that will last me a long time trouble free.
Just out of interest --- says you are looking for an upgrade .. What's and upgrade on the dewalt ??
I had believed it was one of the best wet cutters?
Regards Jack

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi thanks for replying.
Sounds like it may have been worked a little hard for me.
Was looking for something that will last me a long time trouble free.
Just out of interest --- says you are looking for an upgrade .. What's and upgrade on the dewalt ??
I had believed it was one of the best wet cutters?
Regards Jack

I swopped mine back to a rail cutter, couldn't get used to keep turning the tiles when they hit the arm.
I use mine grinder now for everything apart from stone

Reaction score
Yeah a 1500mm rail cutter,
Was using this one last week and was quite impressed.
c02dcca99821269c3360c5265e41de9f.jpg

Reaction score
We are a 3 man team with a few vans (two tilers and an apprentice) who work together more often than not so van space isn't an issue and I'll store in on the garage unless needed. The dewalt takes up an awkward space as it is..

Reply to Wanted D24000 wet cutter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, will the above machine cut 120 x60cm tiles. Is the table big enough to support these...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen