Currently reading:
Vodafone Sure Signal

Discuss Vodafone Sure Signal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

it's a little box you can get that plugs into your broadband, if you have poor signal where you live it means your phone can connect to the vodafone network via the internet so you can get full 3G signal at home.

I have some high rise around me so this little box was a god send until it's started messing me about. Its wiped about £40 a month off my home line because I don't have to use it for mobile calls now

Reply to Vodafone Sure Signal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m putting down 800x800x10mm porcelain floor tiles. Floor area is 2m x 2.7m, 18mm chipboard. I added loads...
Replies
Views
Have you used Topps Tiles for suppliers of tiles, adhesive or anything else? If so, then please leave feedback of your experience with Topps Tiles in this thread below! Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.