• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 567
  • Tags
    usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Vodafone Sure Signal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

it's a little box you can get that plugs into your broadband, if you have poor signal where you live it means your phone can connect to the vodafone network via the internet so you can get full 3G signal at home.

I have some high rise around me so this little box was a god send until it's started messing me about. Its wiped about £40 a month off my home line because I don't have to use it for mobile calls now

W

White Room

Thats some saving:thumbsup:

I have virgin everything tv, broadband and phone, I also have a bt line just for incoming calls, it's on low user and I pay £13 a quarter

C

Colour Republic

Thats some saving:thumbsup:

I have virgin everything tv, broadband and phone, I also have a bt line just for incoming calls, it's on low user and I pay £13 a quarter

:yikes:surely that doesn't include line rental does it?

W

White Room

For the BT thats everythink, £13 a quarter is all I pay just for incoming low user scheme

Reply to Vodafone Sure Signal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Not confident there is a convenient fix to this particular problem. In a tiled shower/bathtub, I...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Seeking Floor tiles by Azuvi....
I appreciate these are discontinued by distributor Tile Maze sold under BELMONT Grigio, but I...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen