Search the forum,

Discuss victorian reclaimed, 50mm square, only 5mm thick...!!!!! help!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scgough

Hello all,

I have a victorian mosaic tiled floor in my hallway, but recently had some work done elsewhere in the house and the builders managed to break three of the edge tiles... I have been searching for months to try and find replacements so that I can fix the damage, but it seems that the tiles I have are extremely thin compared to normal ones - and no where, either rec yards / salvage yards or tile stockists sell them.

I am trying to find black, 50mm square tiles that are preferably reclaimed (the other tiles aren't in great shape, so new might stick out a bit!), and key is that they are only 5mm thick...

If anyone knows where I might be able to find them, you would be helping to end a very frustrating search!

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Please contact me directly if you want, at [email protected]

kind regards

Steve

Reply to victorian reclaimed, 50mm square, only 5mm thick...!!!!! help!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.