Search the forum,

Discuss vanguard workwear in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Ordered some blaklader trousers from this website at the beginning of june word of warning guys do not use them!!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:. Charged me for the items havent had anything delivered sent them plenty of emails only an automated reply. Done a search on them and they have loads of complaints about the same thing people ordering items and not delivering!

Been onto my card supplier they said i have to wait till beginning of july and if still nothing i can claim the money back as the company has commited fraud. apparently they have a number of websites so avoid!!!

ted

D

diamondtiling

Just looked at their site, very expensive :yikes: more so if they don't deliver. I always use a local firm that I know. Snickers or Dickies £30 each.

:thumbsup:

D

Dumbo

The stuff turned up yesterday guys!! Dave did you go round and have a quiet word with them??:lol:

Almost a month after ordering cmon not acceptable! wont be using them again only takes a minute to let someone know what is going on with your order. one good thing tho is the Blaklader trousers:thumbsup::thumbsup: best ive had brilliant quality!

ted:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

char_baldrick.gif
Blaklader - I have a cunning plan. We take their money and get 30days interest before we supply them.

Reply to vanguard workwear in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen