Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Van repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

diamondtiling

Not caused by me, it was a mates wife deciding to back her Merc into me. £1200 quote from the garage..........:yikes:

diamondtiling-albums-van-repairs-picture8986-my-mates-good-work.jpg

diamondtiling-albums-van-repairs-picture8987-getting-dents-out.jpg

diamondtiling-albums-van-repairs-picture8988-door-off.jpg

diamondtiling-albums-van-repairs-picture8990-step-cover-off.jpg

diamondtiling-albums-van-repairs-picture8989-funny-place-door.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

She has hit it 3 times in 3 months all done at her house, that Merc has a dent on all corners, she does not like the bleeping that the reverse sensors make so she turns them off!

Seeing as my ex got the house and I now have to rent and my mate owns the house I am in he has agreed to 2 months free rent if I fix the van myself. Thats worth £1200 to me so more pics will follow.

U

united

That is an expensive repair :greedy:

Look forward to your repair pics! you can take some of the dents out of mine once your done :smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

it's all hassle Dom ! not nice that.

Joe his excess on a fleet policy is over £1000, his Insurance will then rise again so he might as well pay me to do it plus I really enjoy doing it. Gonna strip out all the inside while I am at it and make it like new. hang on, she is only 6 years old anyway.

:prrr:

H

hillhead

Mine needs sorting too,lol.
Hard to keep everything in place !
You can redesign the whole back now again:thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

That does sound a lot of money!

Its a bit more than the pictures show, she backed into an open door and popped the hinge, now they are out of alignment and let water in. Under the step is another dink that needs sorting, her lad caught the side with his brake handle and put a long scratch in it, the lens is cracked and thats nearly £100 on its own. I will put more effort into it than a garage.

:thumbsup:

S

Scott

I wasnt doubting you Dom, just didnt look too bad in the pic.

I had a mate borrow my van a year ago and catch it on my own wall as he drove of the drive. Still damaged now and awaiting repair!

Reply to Van repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks