Search the forum,

Discuss Van leasing/ contract hire / finance ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I happened to come across a guy with a nice new transit custom today, in white, with a nice few extra packs on it! The urge to get one is overpowering me now so I'm wondering what the best option is to get one.

I know nothing about leasing or contract hire. Who are the most reputable people deal with for this option?

Can anyone help me out ?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've always gone for main dealer leasing personally.

D

Deleted member 9966

Speak to Rich at Insight Vehicle Management... small broker, no pushy sales, always looking to get people in the right vehicle for the right price.

- - - Updated - - -

www.insightvm.co.uk

P

Peter

Big deposit needed? I just have the 'New Van Tin', might take a while but maybe Transporters will have depreciated by then :lol:

Reaction score
Deposit is usually 2 to 3 months payments upfront.

I Lease mine. I'm 18months into a 3yr Lease.

Some folk will think its a con, some will think its the best thing since sliced bread. For me, its good.

There's about 10 different Lease options, just read them all and choose the best deal for you.

P

Peter

Don't like the idea of paying afew hundred quid a month for something you have to hand back in a couple of years. Suppose if you've to lose it in tax anyway you may as well have a fresh van to show for it.

Reply to Van leasing/ contract hire / finance ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen