Search the forum,

Discuss Use of batons - running bond in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fourcircles

Hi guys

Im planning on tiling my bathroom with 600x300 porcelain tiles in a brickwork pattern. I have positioned my batons horizontally and vertically and have my starting point. But my question is:

When I get to the third row up there is only half a tile supporting the first tile. How do I go about supporting the other half until it goes off to make sure I still have accurate spacing?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im planning on tiling my bathroom with 600x300 porcelain tiles in a brickwork pattern. I have positioned my batons horizontally and vertically and have my starting point. But my question is:

When I get to the third row up there is only half a tile supporting the first tile. How do I go about supporting the other half until it goes off to make sure I still have accurate spacing?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Masonary nail or screw in wall to support depending on material .

D

Dumbo

To be honest I never use a vertical batten and I'm not going to start any time soon if your horizontal batten is horizontal and straight you should be fine

Reply to Use of batons - running bond in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen