Search the forum,

Discuss tuscan leveling system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Its been out a while and discussed on here a few times. I feel it would lead to cavities under teh tiles myself.

G

garretridge

Its been out a while and discussed on here a few times. I feel it would lead to cavities under teh tiles myself.

sorry missed it havent been on in a while been to busy! i agree pulling tiles up to meet one another is not the best idea hard to get a solid bed would leave voids underneath another expensive gadget that dosent work!:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

sorry missed it havent been on in a while been to busy! i agree pulling tiles up to meet one another is not the best idea hard to get a solid bed would leave voids underneath another expensive gadget that dosent work!:thumbsup:

Spot on :thumbsup:

D

David - Tradetiler

Exclusive from Tradetiler: Rubi are due to unveil their version any day. I have seen in Barcelona

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I agree with Sir, may look nice in a brochure, but when people start to walk on those tiles, it'll be like walking on eggshells...:thumbsdown:

C

Colour Republic

i'm afraid I couldn't watch the video all the way through... I turned it off after she said "the tuscan leverling system..." for the 40th time

O

oogabooga

Some guys on another tile forum (John Bridge) rave about the TLS and some or the pics they've posted are very,very impressive - for instance a totally mirror finish granite floor. I can't say I've seen that before, there's normally a break or two in the reflection somewhere.

No doubt a learning curve required, so perhaps don't knock it until you've tried it? The inventor was supposed to send me a free sample a couple of years ago - I'm still waiting :lol:

Reply to tuscan leveling system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen