Currently reading:
Trade Prices

Discuss Trade Prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cj_tiler

Again, Tile Choice here in the midlands have the best glue and discount I have seen yet.

I am looking into bulk ordering, Admin, as I fully trust the Granfix stuff and I am fortunate enough to have somewhere to store it all.

:)

used to bulk order but found you lose touch with retailers,nothing like sticking your head through the door everyday,they soon remember you when giving out cards!!!!

M

M D HUGHES

40% and 35% is pretty good going. Topps do great dicount on adh but the tiles vary hugely. I've had mixed reports from people about different places and getting trade discount, some want loads of proof of work done, letter heads, invoices n all that and some are just very friendly and welcoming and will rip your fingers off for the business. As I said, I've been to certain places and had no problem, introduce myself, tell them I'm looking for a carrot to pull customers in what can you do for me?, others have been and they have had to show alsorts of documentation n stuff. Maybe it depends on the mood of the day?

G

GazTech

Question for Gaz here........being a Topps Guy.

What ARE the different rates for trade...............is there any difference.

Its just that talking to other bods in different parts of the country........the trade rate does seem to vary?
CJ there are no different rates for discount at Topps.When first opened trade discount as at maximum,the more you trade with us the level will stay up.Hardly trade at all and your discount will diminish,its sort of loyalty structured

Reply to Trade Prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.