Search the forum,

Discuss Top posters of the month is back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
He's miles off. I've included mods too so you can see how little they post these days lol

But not admins else Marc will always win.

image.png

O

Old Mod

I think maybe if you win it 3 months consecutively, then you should be excluded, either temporarily or permanently.
With maybe a line of script somewhere to say you were top poster between those dates. Just for recognition purposes.
Otherwise there's no encouragement to try for other members.
Just for the same reason I'm excluded. :( *falls to knees and sobs inconsolably!* :p

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just give it to antonio every month.
He never shuts up !!...lol
I've had to give the winning spot to the top three so somebody else actually wins other than him lol

You wouldn't believe me if you didn't see it yourself and I said he can't speak more than 2 English words would you?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I think maybe if you win it 3 months consecutively, then you should be excluded, either temporarily or permanently.
With maybe a line of script somewhere to say you were top poster between those dates. Just for recognition purposes.
Just for the same reason I'm excluded. :( *falls to knees and sobs inconsolably!* :p
Check Marc out bloody changing the forum again!!!! Hahahaha

I

Italy

I agree.permanently is ok
I would miss only the badge .....:(

I

Italy

I wanted to inform older people of the tour, I must do, to post a message in the trend.
1 page translated into Italian
2 google translator. write a sentence in Italian, translation, copy (always to be corrected).
3 back page in English, otherwise the post will not start, insert sentence in English and send.
10 minutes later I read in Italian, google does not translate into more Italian. then I have to open a new page.
So my messages are worth double.
sorry, if it is short ;)

Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (19).png

Reply to Top posters of the month is back in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel Ultimate left over. Belt n braces top make sure we didn't run out! Date of manufacture is 27.07.2023...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays