Discuss Tiling Courses by Construction Skills College Limited in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
TILING COURSES.

Dave Hare from Construction Skills College informs me that they have reviewed, amended and improved the courses that they offer. They have reviewed customer feedback prior to reviewing the course content with local tiling contractors to ensure that the courses they offer meet what attendees want. This has led to them changing the bays that they use for the training, bringing in a new range of tile cutters and including a section on their 10 day course about how to achieve a NVQ Level 2 Diploma in which they provide documents to complete so that all work you complete away from the centre can be evidenced in a portfolio.

At their centres in Staffordshire and Wolverhampton they currently offer the following courses:

5 day wall and floor tiling course
10 day wall and floor tiling course including Level 1 unit accreditation from CIty & Guilds 6218

All courses are taught by City & Guilds approved tutors and full support is available after you have completed the course.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Dave through this forum or view their website at Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Decorat

D

DaveCSC

If anyone has any questions regarding the courses then please do not hesitate to contact me or call into the training centre.

Many Thanks,
Dave

U

Unsi

Dave,

I am interested in a course to enable me to be a qualified wall & floor tiler to add to my current floor laying trade. Staffordshire is about 2 hours away from me but I would need a weekend or evening course as I am employed full time floor layer and would not be able to have the time off to complete the day courses etc.

D

DaveCSC

Hi,

I am currently planning a course that will run over consecutive Saturdays. As soon as I have confirmed dates I will post the info on here.

Dave

Reply to Tiling Courses by Construction Skills College Limited in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks