Currently reading:
tiling bathroom ceiling

Discuss tiling bathroom ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alan7172

hi i have tiled half of the bathroom ceiling looks good just wondered why its a no no to everyone been in numerous tiling shops one guy laughed at me others say they have never heard of anyone doing this, i havnt done a lot of tiling in the past diy on two kitchens. im sure i will get some funny comments if anyone replies,
i am open minded so bring it on, do you think it is this claim and H&S culture we have inherited from the states if it is it has certainly worked on the rest of uk. well apart from me. Furthermore do you think the non use of step ladders is the same claim culture gone mad, the jobs take 4 times longer especially when you have mixed trades working in same location. The economy would surely improve should they be eased, have you been on a site where the job has run over you then see the steps allowed to come out its all about money not the individual, anyway researched tiling ceilings osome other countries do it they musnt have as many lawyers as us and the yanks. comments please

Reply to tiling bathroom ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.