Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Monthly Newsletter - win £25 every time we gain 50 subscribers! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi people,

I've been giving this email lark some thought. And thought what is probably best going forward, is a tilersforums.com opt-in Newsletter, one that you physically want in your inbox. Less news and updates about the forum, and more deals and discounts and what's going on with suppliers and things instead.

Think that's for you? - Then subscribe / unsubscribe here: Newsletter Subscribe - http://www.tilersforums.com/newslettersubscribe/manage/

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to note, as so far there's only me and @Lou subscribed, I wont bother sending anything until we have around 50 or so people. And then it'll be monthly, and possibly even every other month to start off with. So nothing too harsh. I'll hope to get some deals from the common suppliers in there and perhaps some news about new adhesives, new tile ranges, training days from various firms, that kinda jazz. Make it actually handy. No advertisements in there at all. Just news.

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Monthly Newsletter - win £25 every time we gain 50 subscribers! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen