Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiler's Labourer (please help) in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all.

I have recently gone self employed having left my job as a school caretaker/handy man .
I have my heart set on becoming a tiler having completed a 2 week tile course over a year ago and having a go at various projects for friends and family, i am still in need to get some valuable experience with a pro tiler who has been doing it a little bit longer than I have !
I am 32 years old, reliable, hard working and very eager to learn ...
I live in the Midlands and have my own transport plus my own tools so if there is anyone out there who needs some extra hands please don't hesitate to reply!

I am happy to work free of charge as a laboruer I will happily mix https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/, carry tools, make cuts or clean tools.. hell , i will happily clean someone's boots if it means getting some valuable advice!

I just really want to get some extra experience and confidence under my belt .
Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon .
Thank you guys and gals .
Dave the wannabee tiler !

P.s I make a crackin cuppa :)

Reply to Tiler's Labourer (please help) in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock