Currently reading:
Tiler needed in Surrey.

Discuss Tiler needed in Surrey. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,

Posted this a while ago now and found John at timeless tiling who's a top lad and has been helping us keep up with the workload. However we are starting to pick up more and more and it would be helpful to have another tiler or two who we can call on when we are flat out. I'm sure John will vouch for us when he logs in.

Basically I need a high quality kitchen and bathroom tiler/tilers to cover some of our work load. We are based at junction 8 of the M25, Reigate but have a working area of Sevenoaks to Guildford to Brighton with the odd uptown job thrown in too. Nearly all our projects are high end domestic projects for building firms we have contracts with and must be finished to a high standard and as always the home's need to be left clean and tidy like you were never there! lol

You need to be used to working with large format wall tiles ( 900 x 600, sometimes bigger! ), stone/glass mosaics and natural stone. Materials are always supplied and 99% of the time the prep has been done too. Just turn up and tile!!

Please PM me your details and your prices, either per mt or day rate. I'll get back to you asap.

Cheers

T

Time's Ran Out

If the rest of the UK is as busy as this area than the economy has certainly improved!
Anyone who is interested in a continuous flow of good quality work with the variety that our trade can offer, should certainly consider this offer from Stone Tilers. We've been involved in Victorian hallways, stone floors, mosaic bathrooms and building site work and all within a fairly compact catchment area. This company pay on completion and customer satisfaction and with their expansion plans in progress the future is extremely encouraging.
For anyone with good tiling skills who would like a working knowledge of other elements of our trade, I would be more than happy to guide you along for the development of this company.
Good luck to any who apply.
John.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiler needed in Surrey. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement