Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler needed for small bathroom in Datchworth SG3, Hertfordshire. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Good morning

I know it might be a long shot due to the short notice but is anyone available to tile a small bathroom from next Tuesday (17th) as I've been let down by one of my guys. Its 8m2 on the walls and about 4m2 on the floor. Ceramic tiles. Materials will be there. Please message me or call on 07966259031 if interested.

Many thanks.

Ricky

Q

Qwerty

Where in Hertfordshire are you so tilers near you can see and also what is the construction of the walls & floor?

R

rj1884

Hi. Sorry it's in Datchworth, sg3 which is near knebworth/Stevenage. The walls and floors will be hardie.

S

Spud

I am not available at the moment and am booked up until mid July there are 200 plus tilers in this area so try yell.com or pop into Eurotiles and speak to Tony as he will know someone who could help you out at short notice

Reply to Tiler needed for small bathroom in Datchworth SG3, Hertfordshire. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen