Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilemaster Anhyfix Adhesive in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

I've had a good go with this adhesive today, fitted around 20 m2 of honed slate and used just over 4 bags with a brand new 10mm square notch trowel, back skimming didn't use much adhesive as there was no profile on the stone. The only other gypsum based adhesive I can compare it to is, GBTA from Creative Impressions and I think it is very similar with regards to pot life and open time but, far smoother and easier to trowel. First impressions are very pleasing and I'm sure this is going to be the best adhesive of its type, taking into account value, usability and performance. Good job tilemaster.

Oh, and a big thanks to Lee at tiletown for another hassle free delivery. Top man.

D

DHTiling

Mine wasn't free, I bought 20 bags
smile.gif

bs.gif

D

Dougs Third Go

in the next few years I can see Tilemaster being the major addy manufacturer esp in UK, I'll bet Mapei, Bal etc are having some sleepless nights

D

Dougs Third Go

I think they will grow in sales but weber still take some beating.
possibly Dave, but weber need to walk the walk and not just talk the talk imo. 18 months ago I was awarded a £75 voucher via a comp (Jay won the comp and nominated me for his prize due to postage issues to Taz),,,it was never fulfilled, so although I've no gripe against their gear I think Tilemaster is just as good and I get it a bit cheaper than what I get weber for.

Reply to Tilemaster Anhyfix Adhesive in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks