Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I would take 200,000 @ 0.02p/u

Last price:
0.025 --> 115,000 pcs

And if you're interest after this qty will be real we can talk of futrther qty/prices.

Future qties can be 4-500,000 pcs /time also

What do you think? Can be fair "offer" ?!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a fair offer that is yeah. It's more like the kind of prices we were expecting from somebody so close to the manufacturing of them.

Let me have a think.

If you can beat that offer, that would be great. It might help me decide. :)
[automerge]1567275808[/automerge]
I was just wondering.

Do any of your suppliers sell diamond-tipped tile cutter discs / wheels / blades?

Like these: diamond wheel tile cutter blades - Google Search - https://www.google.com/search?q=diamond+wheel+tile+cutter+blades&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB863GB863&oq=diamond+tile+cutter+blades&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l4.11685j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You might be a handy member on the forum if you can get access to a few things for us?

We have plumbing forums and electrician / electrical forums too.

I'm sure we can make you some money and also us save a few dollars.

Last edited:
OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
+.,
And dont forget the best if you pickup by person from us. Same size as Ford Transit is okay. ( and cheaper way than by plane )
And this can be best, because we can meet and build long therm business eachother.

Thanks!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
+.,
And dont forget the best if you pickup by person from us. Same size as Ford Transit is okay. ( and cheaper way than by plane )
And this can be best, because we can meet and build long therm business eachother.

Thanks!
Did you get my message above about the tile cutter discs?

I'm wondering what else you can supply.

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
That's a fair offer that is yeah. It's more like the kind of prices we were expecting from somebody so close to the manufacturing of them.

Let me have a think.

If you can beat that offer, that would be great. It might help me decide. :)
[automerge]1567275808[/automerge]
I was just wondering.

Do any of your suppliers sell diamond-tipped tile cutter discs / wheels / blades?

Like these: diamond wheel tile cutter blades - Google Search - https://www.google.com/search?q=diamond+wheel+tile+cutter+blades&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB863GB863&oq=diamond+tile+cutter+blades&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l4.11685j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You might be a handy member on the forum if you can get access to a few things for us?

Sorry noppe, but I'll look forward it! :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just wondering.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I wonder what the WTO tariff is for “plastic levelling clips”....:tearsofjoy:

Oh and don’t go alone with £4000 cash @Dan, you might find yourself in a box in the garage. ;)

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
I wonder what the WTO tariff is for “plastic levelling clips”....:tearsofjoy:

Oh and don’t go alone with £4000 cash @Dan, you might find yourself in a box in the garage. ;)

Okay and I agree with you, but I can take to known places like.: Tesco parking place.

Any of solutions can be fine, because its a legal business.

Its jsut an "extra" option, because as I know every sellers ( it doesnt matter what you want to sell ) accept "advanced" wire method. After that they ship to you ( or not )
My personal case ( if someone want to knows it) I lost some money many years ago and when I asked why can't go to pickup the gods...you dont want to know what they told me . So its jsut an "option" because I think its not 1 pcs , so bigger qty and best if meet by person and everyone can pickup from us or we can take anywhere ( in my country of course :D )

I can be convertible any of oiptions , naturally :)

1 thing I 'd like:

Long therm business. Thats all. No more and no less. And make some money as everyone. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure anybody is too keen on getting some right now to be honest. It's not an item tilers buy every week because they buy a big quantity at a time. So hang in there and see if anybody contacts you. Please don't keep bumping the thread. :)

OP
P

plehr

TF
Reaction score
I'm not sure anybody is too keen on getting some right now to be honest. It's not an item tilers buy every week because they buy a big quantity at a time. So hang in there and see if anybody contacts you. Please don't keep bumping the thread. :)

Naturally I'll be waiting an update :)

Reply to Tile levelling system CLIPS, 2mm. 120,000 pcs for SALE! 0,04$ / price in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock