Currently reading:
Tile drilling, hard tile drilling advice

Discuss Tile drilling, hard tile drilling advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

It really does depend on the bit you’re using.

Personally it doesn’t bother me as all of my pipe work is covered my shrouds

C5CF7C21-1EA6-4CAF-8405-CD7BBDF062DD.jpeg

Get yourself a variable speed grinder, so you can use it for polishing tile edges/mitres etc as well.
I got a Bosch variable speed from @Pro Tiler Tools and its paid for itself with the time i have saved.

ta for the recommendation but thats out of my wheel house, will leave it to the pros (polishing tile edges/mitres)

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
It really does depend on the bit you’re using.

Personally it doesn’t bother me as all of my pipe work is covered my shrouds

View attachment 100913
Are you sure that's a tile? Looks like you drilled into some blokes really white head and can now see his brain.

I wonder what became of that Richard Hazell now he's in prison?
he used to be into tile drills..

Reply to Tile drilling, hard tile drilling advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement