Search the forum,

Discuss Theresa May MP: Stronger punishment for perpetrators of tool thefts from tradesman's vehicles. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

nice thought but the police don't have the staff / time to deal with this type of crime.
perhaps we should bring back hanging for serious crime and the lost of a limb for theft.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The couple of times in 1000 that they do catch them though it'd be nice to see the courts take the view that they've just been robbed of their whole business not just a drill. Kinda thing.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Some little scumbag tried doin my van last month they need up knocking the lock into the handle on the back door not that I ever leave anything in my van all my tools come in the house where it's safe and warm

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
They must of spent some of the seven hundred grand on a real good legal team

Reply to Theresa May MP: Stronger punishment for perpetrators of tool thefts from tradesman's vehicles. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen