Search the forum,

Discuss The most inspiring website ever... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I just love this site, must share - if you are into unusal and inspiring designs of almost anything, this has so much to offer... just amazing...

Best Of

U

user123

The more you look at their stuff the more you find, it's my kind of manna from heaven that fixed EVERYTHING..:lol: complete escapism in the best possible way, I keep making a fuss about them, on FB, too, whover is in charge of what to include has really got it right. The tiling in that bathroom of that tiny Swedish apartment looks a bit dodgy though, what do you think? Maybe it;s just the photograph, but it looks gappy and not properly grouted to me..

D

DHTiling

A lot of comps uses computers to generate the pics.... so not quite real rooms.. hence no grout.

Reply to The most inspiring website ever... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen