Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss The final clean in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just wondered what method you use to for the final clean to get your tiles looking inaculate? I've gone through numerous methods over the years, I used to buff up with a cloth, I often give a few wipes with a microfibre. I fitter I do a few jobs for likes to give it a once over with glass cleaner,
What's your way?

OP
F

Flintstone

Just googled it looks good, topps have it for a fiver. Do you just wash as usual for first wash then after that's dry, spray that on and use a dry microfibre ?

gamma38

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just googled it looks good, topps have it for a fiver. Do you just wash as usual for first wash then after that's dry, spray that on and use a dry microfibre ?
That's where i buy it from, haven't got much choice of shops round here. Spot on, after washing down let it dry, spray on and buff with a dry microfibre. It's only my opinion but it really does the job so easy and well that it's a no brainer for me. I've tried loads of cleaning products and most will either leave slight residue or require a lot more effort.
All i would say is give it a go, you won't be disappointed.

Reply to The final clean in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock