Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Testing Reactions (Likes) - Please come in this thread to click on them all in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Testing Reactions (Likes) - Please come in this thread to click on them all

Feel free to play around with the newer likes. Not sure I'm digging the actual icons, but if you use them for now, it will at least notify the user and record the reaction, and I can change the actual icon at a later date.

I want them all the same size, and all in circles if that's the case of the Like and Dislike.

Please reply to this thread with some random words. And other people can then test a different reaction out on each post to see what they look like when lots of different reactions are applied to all posts. They end up in a bit of a list kinda thing. You'll see. :)

Upvote 0

Reply to Testing Reactions (Likes) - Please come in this thread to click on them all in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock