Currently reading:
Terracotta sealer and maintenance

Discuss Terracotta sealer and maintenance in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rich hand

I am thinking the best product to seal Terracotta may be Aquamix Enrich N Seal since it doesn't not require linseed oil in maintenance. Whereas LTP's Colour Intensifier does require linseed oil in maintenance. Would this be correct?

I am trying to get this issue with terracotta into perspective since I have customers who have sealed with Linseed oil and a year or 2 later their floor is filthy and ingrained and they now want something that is easy maintenance.

M

MARBLE_TONY

I am thinking the best product to seal Terracotta may be Aquamix Enrich N Seal since it doesn't not require linseed oil in maintenance. Whereas LTP's Colour Intensifier does require linseed oil in maintenance. Would this be correct?
I am trying to get this issue with terracotta into perspective since I have customers who have sealed with Linseed oil and a year or 2 later their floor is filthy and ingrained and they now want something that is easy maintenance.

Stick with the Aqua Mix Enrich N Seal mate

tony

Reply to Terracotta sealer and maintenance in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.