Search the forum,

Discuss Tennis - Love It Or Hate It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't stand tennis. It's on a par with cricket for me. Just can't stand it.

Can't believe BBC had two bloody channels with it on yesterday! Whaaaaat?

O

Old Mod

I can't stand tennis. It's on a par with cricket for me. Just can't stand it.

Can't believe BBC had two bloody channels with it on yesterday! Whaaaaat?

I watch Wimbledon as much as I can, greatest tennis comp in the world and its 15 mins away.
I've never been tho haha always wanted to and still do!
I need to make an effort and get there!
Felt really sorry for Heather Watson the other day against Serena Williams, she even managed to get a chance at match point!
Just couldn't convert!
British number one against worlds number one!
Last time the Women's British number one beat the worlds number one was the one and only
Sue Barker against Chrissy Everet.
Just a little while ago :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Greatest tennis comp in the world with the same 12 players every year. :(
Booooooorrrrrinnnggggggg.

I did hear somebody served 147MPH serve a couple of times though the other day which impressed me for a second or two.

O

Old Mod

Greatest tennis comp in the world with the same 12 players every year. :(
Booooooorrrrrinnnggggggg.

I did hear somebody served 147MPH serve a couple of times though the other day which impressed me for a second or two.

D'u mean like F1? :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't watch footy. Does my head in. All the diving.

But F1 I used to be more into than I am. It used to be interesting. Now it's boring.

But tennis?!?! lol

O

Old Mod

I don't watch footy. Does my head in. All the diving.

But F1 I used to be more into than I am. It used to be interesting. Now it's boring.

But tennis?!?! lol
Hahaha I think my point was, every sport has its elite and they stay fairly constant for a few years.
I make u right about F1 for all the changes they keep making to make it more about the driver, it still doesn't change much.
But then I watched a documentary last night about James Hunt (seen it before tho) and Niki Lauda and their incredible rivalry!
Brilliant show and reminded me of how it once was, waaaaaay too dangerous! (Still exciting tho! shhhhhh)
It's a tough one to get right.
That's why I prefer Moto GP! :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a thread for F1 lol

But yeah, I've just watched highlights of even hamilton from 2008 in the wet when he won. And the racing was awesome. Really entertaining and edge-of-seat-worthy. Today, all within a second or two.

Reply to Tennis - Love It Or Hate It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen