Search the forum,

Discuss swimming pool to price?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

OK lad;s this is just made up!! the pool is 100m2 mosaic tile on to sand and cement wall/floor it;s been cured for one month ,its a labour only price you don't need to supplie any material's, the job is just around the corner from your home so no traval!!if you dont want to post your price that you come up with on here for others to see then PM me, but just remember it's not real and i understand you are not pool men but tilers,so dont worry if you out by miles ether way,it's just an exersise by me trying to find out how much the average tiler would charge for my sort of work!! as most of my current competition is from tilers chaseing any work that they can get hold of, and there is nothing wrong in that :thumbsup:oh this is open to admin/mod's as well please, any Q just ask!!:lol:

A

Aston

hi gooner,

what you charge is the main thing mate..you know your own game best and imo what i would charge wouldnt have any relevance because i dont do you kinda work..

if you want a hyperthetical price based on what i'd expect to pay in this climate is around £25 per meter, so £2.5k for the job but then again there people who would charge £15 per meter and still crack off 20 meters of tiling and that would still be £300 per day or £1500 a week so that paints a whole different picture doesnt it...

thats what i said the other day, what you charge a day or per meter isnt always the determining factor, its how much you get done in a day that matters!! you can do loads of meters in a day goon, so you could still drop your price as low as youy want because you are timeserved craftsman with years and years of experience, speed of technique under your belt so price what you reckon the jobs with in this market,thats all i can say really..

ed ;0)

Reply to swimming pool to price?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.