Search the forum,

Discuss Sourcing of 6x6 and 6x3 tiles, same batch, in white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Grateful if anyone could help with this.

I wanted to create a pattern in white tiles (see pic) mixing 15x15cm and 15x7.5cm tiles.

The only place that I've found that does those sizes in the same tile is Johnsons Minton Hollins Field tiles - but they only supply to Topps Tiles, and Topps only does the crackle ones. In any case, they are very expensive and I really only need a fairly standard white tile.

Does anyone here know of a supplier that does these two sizes in a plain, white tile?

1930s-bathroom-pattern.jpg

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Grateful if anyone could help with this.

I wanted to create a pattern in white tiles (see pic) mixing 15x15cm and 15x7.5cm tiles.

The only place that I've found that does those sizes in the same tile is Johnsons Minton Hollins Field tiles - but they only supply to Topps Tiles, and Topps only does the crackle ones. In any case, they are very expensive and I really only need a fairly standard white tile.

Does anyone here know of a supplier that does these two sizes in a plain, white tile?

View attachment 113349
Try CTD. They deal with Johnsons a lot.

Reply to Sourcing of 6x6 and 6x3 tiles, same batch, in white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen