Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma 47m7 washboy. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

My Karl darhm washboy is looking pitted from a lot of use over the yrs and black grout.

So decided I need 2 washboys , one for the dark black grouts etc, so no worries about a scrubbing it clean as much.

I have seen the sigma 47m7 washboy and it looks the dogs danglies.

So it arrives tomoz. :).

I do hope it will serve me as well as my KD one has and still will.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I have one exactly the same, badged differently from protilertools, a maximo profil. Just looked on there site and i think they have stopped doing them. Great washboy though. I have 3 washboys now, can't help collecting them:lol:

D

DHTiling

I'm sure it is a different model , maybe del can say as there is a cheaper model as well.

Del ???

S

Spud

genesis washboys are 15.95 from ctd at the moment good washboy just needs the nuts on the rollers replaced with lock nuts and away you go

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
20130716_170450.jpg 20130716_170511.jpg Its pretty close I would say

D

DHTiling

Looks like it lol.

I hate the cheapo washboys. They fall apart in a crack.

Seen some very flimsy rubi ones in Ctd , would get crushed in my van in no time.

M

Mr T

good old bucket and sponge does the job fine... just have to work harder to get a good finnish lol

S

Sigma UK

I'm sure it is a different model , maybe del can say as there is a cheaper model as well.

Del ???

We have this model and a cheaper version with all plastic rollers. The better ones have stainless steel rollers etc.. All our washboys are made in Germany along with our trowels. It does say MADE IN GERMANY on the side.

Reply to Sigma 47m7 washboy. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks