Search the forum,

Discuss Should I replace the Shogun with a van? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hawkofeagles

Hi All

I'm in two minds at the moment, do I keep my Shogun Sport or do I replace it with a van to cart all my tiling tools around. Although I do most of it part time is it worth the change. If so what sort of van do you guys and gals recomend getting. What size vans do you pros use??

W

White Room

I've got a transit but thats because I do the odd plastering as well, If you had a van you would be able to claim more on your tax return for one and fuel costs would be better

D

doug boardley

I've got a Scudo, I'll be getting something with a bit more capacity next time. Or, the wife and I suggested I get something like a Navara that will pull the camping trailer or caravan and she trade her megane in for a small puddle jumper

T

Time's Ran Out

Everyone is going for the 4x4 look just now and if it carries all your requirements why change!
Just get some magnetic signs or something in the back windows for when you use it for 'real' work.
In this economic climate it maks sense to run 1 dual purpose vehicle then have 2/3 standing around.
Mind you my wife just bought me a Land Rover for my birthday so why listen to me!:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

H

Hawkofeagles

Ditto doug!! Thats the reason we got the Shogun was for towing the shed. I really wanted the warrior but the wife insisted on the Shogun Sport.

You're on to a good thing there John :thumbsup: wife buying you a car. wow

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Should I replace the Shogun with a van? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen