Discuss setting out advice(floor) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jason35

hi again guys looking for advice on how to set out when the customer wants to the floor of three adjoining rooms as one continuous floor all advice and pics apprecciated!:thumbsup: jay.

D

Daveyboy

I doubt all the rooms are the same size so regardless of where you start, there will be problems in one or more of the other rooms. I tend to get the client to choose which room is the main room to focus on, then set it out there at its best, then mark out the effects of that set, in the other rooms, then get the client to ok it...:thumbsup:

M

medlar

i am with Daveboy on this,find out which room is their main usage room,and start from there,setting out into the other 2 rooms.

P

Perry

i always put a few chalk of lines down and check all the cuts then make my decision :pete

Reply to setting out advice(floor) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22