Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi TX or TR. Your opinions please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aztectiler

Hi guys and gals I need to buy a new large format manual cutter and like the look of the Rubi TX or TR range. Currently use Montolit Mastapuma 63, massive and heavy but very very capable.

I also have a Rubi DW200N which is the absolute dogs big bits but having it set up in a garage when tiling a bathroom is a real pain in the backside.

I am prepared to spend what it takes to get the right cutter and would really appreciate some help with this purchase as never ever had a Rubi manual cutter. :huh2:

Thanks Aztectiler

G

grumpygrouter

Hi guys and gals I need to buy a new large format manual cutter and like the look of the Rubi TX or TR range. Currently use Montolit Mastapuma 63, massive and heavy but very very capable.

I also have a Rubi DW200N which is the absolute dogs big bits but having it set up in a garage when tiling a bathroom is a real pain in the backside.

I am prepared to spend what it takes to get the right cutter and would really appreciate some help with this purchase as never ever had a Rubi manual cutter. :huh2:

Thanks Aztectiler
I'd buy a bigger monty if it was me. If you use a masterpiuma already swapping to a Rubi is a bit of a sea change!

Reply to Rubi TX or TR. Your opinions please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.