Search the forum,

Discuss Recommended Tiling Tools Suppliers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought it would be handy to list a few companies that are come recommended in the tiling tools field. Good points could be quick delivery, free delivery, cheap tools, rare range or something else.

Please shout out your good tiling tools suppliers.

D

Deleted member 1779

If you are looking to add to your tool kit or maybe just starting one then we are 365Drills.

We supply diamond drilling solutions for hard tiles. Mostly porcelain tiles but also for granite worktops, travertine, pottery, slate, glass, mirror, marble etc.

Our best selling kit is a variety pack with all the popular sizes for a domestic or industrial application. Comprising of 2x6mm | 2x8mm | 1x16mm | 1x30mm | 1x40mm there are enough crowns in the kit to cut holes for most fittings. We call it the BFKMX or the Bathroom Fitters Kit max (although it works just as well in a kitchen) !

kit2d.jpg

At £39.99 its cheap enough to buy in advance and pop in the van. When a job comes up just charge the kit to the customer. It also works very well in soft tile so chances are high that you will use this for all your tile projects - soft or hard:

Of course we are not the only company and there are other drilling solutions available from other suppliers.

Take for example this kit on special offer at Screwfix direct:

compare.jpg

At £258.99 the alternative above is £219 more expensive than ours but of course they are different.

For example ours is only designed to last for one project in hard tiles.

The following types of people buy our kits:
  • Tilers and plumbers who have little (or no) access to a full diamond drilling rig.
  • Who cant afford one.
  • Are just starting out as a tiler perhaps part time.
  • Tilers who just want a kit in case a job crops up.
  • For jobs where there is a high risk of kit being stolen.
  • For jobs where the use of water jets are an issue (ie unfinished bathrooms upstairs in listed buildings).
  • Tilers who prefer to know their drilling costs per job and to pass it on to the customer.
  • Tilers who prefer to use diamond on soft ceramics to get a cleaner cut
We are also the only supplier who can offer a full range of crown sizes from 6mm to 125mm. We carry 37 sizes.

Many professional tilers who own the expensive drilling rigs also come to us for one off crown sizes.

And so if you find that you need a special size for your tool box talk to us today.

We even offer a full no quibble money back guarantee. If for any reason (and we do mean any reason) you decide that you do not like our product then we will give a complete refund without question. We can offer this high level of reassurance because we have sold thousands of these kits and have never had a single customer complaint.

But dont believe the claims we make. If you want to be totally sure then see for yourself what nearly 600 tilers, plumbers and DIY-ers say about us in real time.

So what do you think ?

YES: I will try one. I understand this is totally risk free because I can get my money back if I dont like it

NO: I am not sure I believe your claims. I might be more convinced if I saw the comments of 600 tilers, plumbers and DIY-ers "in real time" first. And then I might just about believe that it could possibly be ok (but no promises mind because you might have paid for those 600 feedbacks just to get my money) I could try one but dont hold me to it......

logo365.jpg

Reply to Recommended Tiling Tools Suppliers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen