Search the forum,

Discuss Re grouting a swimming pool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

This is my first proper post not sure if it's in the right place but here it goes I've decided to swallow my pride and ask everyone's opinion as a few minds is better than one I've been asked to price up 55 metres of pool mosaic regrouting yes I get all the rubbish jobs !! And I'm preparing myself for looking at it I just wondered if most of the grout is still solid in the joints what they would do or use to rake out the old grout and how long it would roughly take I'm hoping that the grout has turned soft due to bad water balancing thanks in advance

T

Time's Ran Out

You want to PM or ring Dave at Diamond pool finishers - he's on the forum and just round the corner from you!

T

Time's Ran Out

It may be that you are both quoting for the same job! He has a thread in a similar vein.

M

mike1979

That would be funny if it was but looks like it's not we could of shared it down the middle anyone got any suggestions to my post

Reply to Re grouting a swimming pool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen