Discuss R.I.P Phil Hobson. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi members , I’ve just heard this morning that sadly Phil Hobson has passed over into tilers heaven. Phil was truly a caring and lovely bloke and has passed years of knowledge on to others both on here and in his many many years working with others. Rest in peace Phil and a Big! Thank you from me and many others for sharing all your knowledge on Tilers forums.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Truly gutted. Learnt so much when working on a geometric floor together a few years back. Lovely bloke. Best wishes to his family.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh god no. Gutted.

Such a lovely bloke, had loads of time for the industry.

RIP matey.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh bloody hell really?! Jesus. Brings it home really. I think that's the first person I know of that's fell foul to it, and me and Lou volunteer for the NHS and deliver prescriptions and shopping to vulnerable people. So I thought I was going to hear of a fair few regulars eventually falling foul to it but I haven't luckily enough. *crosses fingers

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Sad news indeed, I haven't been about in a long time but always remember him as being a polite and helpful guy, condolences to his Family and Friends.

R.I.P.

Reply to R.I.P Phil Hobson. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks