• Thread starter barclay1406
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 8K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss PTS in Harlow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

barclay1406

Hello all,

I'm thinking of doing the 4 week course at PTS in Harlow. Has anyone done a course there recently? and if they have what did they think of it?

Cheers

S

scotty73

:smilewinkgrin:just finished 2 weeks ago.
course was very good def go for the 4 week course not the 2 week course. Got a few jobs coming soon
let me know how you get on.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

peterhouse

hi scotty, i thoght these guys seem a gd bet,could you tile b4 u went?
what hours was the course
waseverything explained ok
thx

T

Time's Ran Out

You can't say that without expanding on your comment !
Makes you come over as a dick.

T

Time's Ran Out

You mean Nett!
Yes very good and in a fabulous part of the country as well I believe.

M

minimontolit

business planning such as winning work, basic book keeping.
Most business plans fit most businesses, so they could just say do google, cards in shop window but it's a more tailored business plan for tiling start up's.

It's based in Hartlepool, so a long journey for me from Essex but as i said i compared them and alot of other places.

Reply to PTS in Harlow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen