Search the forum,

Discuss Porcel-thin training day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

venahu8a.jpg

Bri I managed to get a great pic if your beautiful hair. As above thanks ray and gary was very good day. Just for the people that havent met deano he actually seems a nice bloke compared to his posts ;)
:lol: Look like I was admiring mine and Deanos handy work!

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

just finnished cleaning the yard:yikes:
maybe the warehouse boys wont moan to much :incazzato:great to meet you all its great to know you like the hands on aproach getting down and dirty no film stars just real tilers getting stuck in .every one having a go its was a pleasure to work with you all learning together and teaching together we all have things that work for us i hope you found out what works for you and you had a safe journey home .i would like to thank mark from tile master for sending us the adhesive and doing it in no time a big thanks to gary for helping me out could not have done it without him gives every day to those that listern and aj and martin that were running about all day helping out .thanks for all those that made the effort to make the time to learn it was a great day for me whats the point of knowlege if you dont share with those who can make a diffrence

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Ray, Gary, and everyone involved, good to meet some new faces from TF and some old Friends.

The hospitality was second to none, the training spot on, I didn't do any fixing as I have fixed enough tiles in my time.

I was happy to be a spectator and enjoy watching some fine fixers work with these tiles of the future. A big thanks for the freebies, I never expected that, a real good day.

I was the old guy with the daft hair cut and glasses, sorry we were late, never got a name tag.

Thanks to Andy Carroll and son and Mrs Andy Carroll for booking the trains, the drop off /pick up, thanks to my mate Steve AKA Ozboz for the lift back to the train station.

These days are vital for our trade, if we stand still we stagnate and never move with the times.

So again thanks for the day.

Reply to Porcel-thin training day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen