Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

If I was the plumber asked to do that it would be full day rate.
What do you expect him to do in between time while you're tiling??
Surely DIY?

I don't exactly know what your getting at mate? I can tile and for now that is all il be doing until I do learn and tbh after watching a plumber do it a few times no doubt il be able to do it unles it involves cutting pipes etc that is a plumbers job and id rather pay a plumber to do it... I was just asking what I should be expecting to pay a plumber for doing the job requested if its a full days pay that's fine with me it will go on the quote and ive already had a few quotes and they have been a day rate that is why I asked ;/....

- - - Updated - - -

Nooooo can do beanz tilers tile plumbers plumb plasterers plaster , you gonna open a whole new can o beanz son 

one day widler one day mate! lol think fore now its tiling that I need to stick too

Reply to plumbers.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays