Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Original Style suppliers in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I received a catalogue from them today , and surprise surprise they have slipped -in a big written piece on there NEW Mosaic carrier system Jointpoint which is there version of the silicon dot system LOL , so i telephoned them and asked them why they were switching some of the range to this system, and the lady said about surface area exposure being better ( good answer ) then i said why then are you still selling meshed -backed mosaic that is not suitable for fixing in swimming pools still in the same catalogue ! , then she its all down to tilers not wanting to use epoxy adhesive now this annoys me ok here we go again the sale person blaming tilers !! No i said it was actually down to the price of the epoxy and budgets and not tilers ! anyway this a a prime example of a supplier quietly changing there system !! so what about all the thousands of meter's of mosaic layed in pools the world over that are all potentially going to Fail !!! let alone all the meters of there mosaics i have laid before we became aware of the pitfalls a?????????????:hurray:

Reply to Original Style suppliers in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks