Currently reading:
OOOPPPSSS!! Forgot to say Tilers forums is 4 yrs old.

Discuss OOOPPPSSS!! Forgot to say Tilers forums is 4 yrs old. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Brilliant stuff!

So sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like to be just lately, I've been so busy with lots of things going on. Pretty typical that it's pretty quiet around Xmas and then all kicks in around the financial year end/start.

Happy Birthday to tilersforums.com from me. :D I can confirm I did have a drink that evening so I'll put that down to a birthday drink.

What a brilliant forum this is, always growing, always busy, always helpful.

Well done to all members that keep the place going.

Reply to OOOPPPSSS!! Forgot to say Tilers forums is 4 yrs old. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.