Search the forum,

Discuss Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Vivaro mk1, purchased second hand from banana man
image.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Got a Vivaro factory crew LWB which is on a '08 plate. Speaking to Swiss vans this week with a view to getting a brand spankers Transit Custom Wasp special edition LWB crew. It can be delivered by mid March if I order in the next 2 weeks :)

View attachment 79541

Awwwww...... Pretty. Missing something though....... can't quite put my finger on it..........

AHHHH, GOT IT.

Red stripes
Red Spoiler
Red Wheels
Bull bars
Roof fogs.
Super wide arches!

DO IT DO IT DO IT! go on, please..... we all want you too :)

Reply to Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I recently visited an establishment and went to use the facilities and this was it! I was gobsmacked I thought it was so lovely. I love the pink tiles!
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement