Discuss Nowt to do with tiling but give my page a like... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Some of you already know I do a bit of singing in my spare time. Well I've decided recently to take it to the next level and start singing professionally ... No X factor stuff or Wembly arena tours...well not this year anyway... but for private functions and stuff like that. I have set up a face book page. Please fee free to have a look and give the page a like and maybe share it to your own page to give me as much exposure as I can get. If you like what you see and you have any functions coming up where you want live entertainment drop me a message. Mention the tilers forums and I might even give you a discount....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Facebook is dying a death mate I'd get your own website if it were me. :)

I deleted my facebook when they sold all the users details to dodgy governments so they can do weird election-fixing for countries (including our own).

How did your lad get on with the sparky job mate?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
He couldnt find anything so has left the industry. He now works in the concrete game so following in my footprints...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no. Some big boots to fill :)
Wish him luck mate. Shall I leave the thread on EF for now in case something comes up soonish? Hopefully hasn't got stuck in the concrete (pun intended) too much and can flick back maybe.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Oh no. Some big boots to fill :)
Wish him luck mate. Shall I leave the thread on EF for now in case something comes up soonish? Hopefully hasn't got stuck in the concrete (pun intended) too much and can flick back maybe.
It might be an idea till after tomorrow. Hes been asked to go into a meeting with hi new boss tomorrow. Hopefully its to confirm him in his position. Hope its not to let him go,....

Reply to Nowt to do with tiling but give my page a like... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks