Search the forum,

Discuss New Work wear and boots in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

right tj, are at least 17 years who use hearing protection, I can no longer help it.
glasses do not always, I need glasses with wiper. to eliminate dust ;)

ok lee, compry now . thanks.
Here, it is forbidden to go to the construction site without safety shoes (high or low is the same, depending on taste). therefore for years now use, low in summer and high in winter).
of course, as always, they are derided by other tilers.
when they see me with ear protectors, they ask me if I'm listening to music.
my acufeni, surrendered 20years ago. I always have a small ear whistle.
and without ear protectors can only worsen.
I remember my first visit otolaryngologist, the doctor told me that the damage was caused by angle grinder. :(
ot ot

L

LM

IMG_6597.JPG @impish I ordered these from Brix on Sunday and they arrived today. Looking forward to seeing what they're like. I'm surprised at how light weight they are.

O

One Day

View attachment 89348 @impish I ordered these from Brix on Sunday and they arrived today. Looking forward to seeing what they're like. I'm surprised at how light weight they are.

They're what I wear. I think I have pretty normal feet and they are the best boots I've ever had by far! After a few days wear, they're good enough to walk in all day.
Light because there's no metal in there.

Reply to New Work wear and boots in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.