Search the forum,

Discuss New tiles,no adhesive,no grout,no dirty hands in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Fixing porcelain floor tiles without adhesive and grout,:) nice and clean job.First time I see this:):) no adh2.jpg no adh1.jpg no adh 4.jpg

D

Dumbo

John Lewis in west quay Southampton have got loose laid tiles in their store and the are butt jointed . Do you have some sort of grout strip or not .

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think they have the same in Leeds, I thought it was laminate at first but then how would it take all the traffic

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You could feel it moving underfoot hence thinking it was laminate

B

Blunt Tool

BQ sold porcelain laminate a few years back, advertised it as the future of tiling, buried with the vuvuzela

Reply to New tiles,no adhesive,no grout,no dirty hands in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen