Discuss NEW MEMBERS: Please introduce yourself in this forum category - Most of us don't bite. :) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, our forum runs on passion. And we hope you're here to join in.

Please leave your tiling questions for the main forums. But post a quick introduction about why you're here, where you found us, whether you're pro or DIY, what kind of job you've got on, that kind of thing.

Expect the tilers to ask some questions about it. But please do leave the main tiling advice bits to the main forums. And feel free to link to those from your introduction thread to help them guide you there also.

Tom81

-
Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum
Been tiling on and off for for many years
Looking to to reconnect back into the trade full time and learn some useful tips a few guys

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi @Tom81.

It’s a bit quiet round here at the moment but hopefully things will pick up when we can all get back working.:)

Reaction score
Hi everyone. First off, love the forum there are some really great bits of advice, tips and ideas. I did a couple of tiling projects in the dark and very distant past. Well since I've recently retired I (sorry she who must be obeyed) has decided that a bathroom redo is on the cards in the near future. I'll have to go for a dig in the toolbox sorry attic to find my tools and equipment. I'm hoping that if I need any advice this will be the place to come.
Looking forward to reading more on the forums. Thanks for letting me in.
Des

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi everyone. First off, love the forum there are some really great bits of advice, tips and ideas. I did a couple of tiling projects in the dark and very distant past. Well since I've recently retired I (sorry she who must be obeyed) has decided that a bathroom redo is on the cards in the near future. I'll have to go for a dig in the toolbox sorry attic to find my tools and equipment. I'm hoping that if I need any advice this will be the place to come.
Looking forward to reading more on the forums. Thanks for letting me in.
Des
Welcome to the forum

Reaction score
Hi all, quite new to tiling but looking to pick up as much experience as I can. Halfway through my nvq2, hopefully college will re-open soon. Any Sussex/Surrey/Kent tilers looking for an extra pair of hands? Own transport/tools/cscs etc

Paul73

-
Reaction score
Hi all, after having just been made redundant at the age of 46 from a white collar job, I’m thinking of retraining as a tiler and working for myself. I’d really appreciate any advice please on realistic earnings (have a family to support) , demand for work etc? My plumber reckons the work is there but from having kitchen fitters and plumbers do their own tiling on jobs I have had done in the past, I’m not sure whether this would be the case? Many thanks

Reaction score
Hi guys

Started tiling about 12 years ago and done it on and off until the start of this year, done a professional course and needed a new career. Hope everyones been keeping safe during this whole covid situation.

kbc

-
Reaction score
Howdy! New to the forum, procrastinating on tiling the en-suite. Already ripped the walls back to stud, put in new plasterboard and threw on some tanking for good measure. I have basically zero experience, apart from tiling the parent's kitchen floor at the tender age of 17.

Reply to NEW MEMBERS: Please introduce yourself in this forum category - Most of us don't bite. :) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks