Currently reading:
New member needs help with Porcelanosa

Discuss New member needs help with Porcelanosa in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

P993

Thanks. Does that mean this picture proves they cannot be classified as rectified ?

Sorry to ask - just need to make sure I use the correct terminology.

12E5082E-6B11-4229-9D97-089C4398FA42.jpeg

P

P993

I used that exact tile a while ago for a large open plan kitchen/sun room and noticed same and reported back to customer. Gave me the go ahead to lay and once grouted looked fine!

Really? I’m being told it definitely won’t look right and it will be difficult to lay without the tiles stepping.

Do you have any pictures of the finished floor ? How big was the grout join?

P

P993

Many thanks!!! That’s just what I’m looking for.

Porcelanosa sent me a note saying they are checking with Urbatek, etc. Have replied to say that I don’t think there is much scope for debate - the pictures clearly show these are not rectified.

So annoying that they can’t just admit to have supplied a faulty product and move on. Am not too happy with their aftersales.

Reply to New member needs help with Porcelanosa in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement